Check out our Forum Rules. Lets keep this forum an enjoyable place to visit.
1. You look down at your fingernails, and they are way too long.
2. Your fingertips are as soft and smooth as a baby's bottom.
3. Your fiddle is way out of tune.
4. It is also dusty!
5. You think there is something wrong with your bow.
6. Your retired teacher asks if you want an impromptu lesson, and you make up an excuse.
7. Your not trying to play a double stop, its just that you can't hit one string at a time.
8. You try to play a triplet, and your fingers betray you.
9. You try to hit the top note (B) as in Danny Boy, and you fail,miserably.
10. In fact, your not doing so well at hitting any of the notes...
Guess you've been spending too much time on the forum, and not enough on the fiddle!
Well that seems to be what happens in my case...
Most Users Ever Online: 231
Currently Online: Charles
Currently Browsing this Page:
Kevin M.: 1969
Guest Posters: 2
Newest Members:caitlinms3, JosephpoIlk, sherrieni60, tanishaov2, Basonrix, santehnik52
Administrators: Fiddlerman: 13041, KindaScratchy: 1714, BillyG: 2358