Please have a look at our Forum Rules. Lets keep this forum an enjoyable place to visit.
This is a great idea...I'll participate. Seems lots of people don't reveal their location so where were you born and raised and where you live now type of question would be cool. I don't know if political or religious beliefs would be in order because those subjects always seem to get blown out of proportion when people talk about them.
What we do for a living? Our age? (ok that might not work for some;-)
What type of violin training?
Who else plays instruments/sings in your family?(You can rephrase this). Are you a member of any other forum?
Are you a member of any orchestra or have you participated in any public performance?
If music be the food of love, play on;
Give me excess of it ..(William Shakespeare in Twelfth Night)
Questionnaire as it looks for now. Comments are very welcome.
- If you like, please begin by telling us anything you would like to about yourself. Age, place of birth, residence, etc.
- I'm 19 years young and was born in Cebu City, where I live 3 days a week and go to school there. Etc
- What made you decide to play the violin?
- I wanted to learn an instrument from the 4 major instrument groups, and so far violin needed only single notes and no extra jogging
- How long have you been playing the violin?
- More than a year
- How often do you play? How long are your practice sessions?
- Twice a week, around an hour-hour thirty.
- In your opinion, what's your proficiency on the violin?
- Still a beginner, but very ambitious.
- Your greatest personal experience with playing?
- Playing a recital with a friend onstage 🙂
- What other instruments do you play?
- A little recorder and piano.
- What does music mean to you?
- It's the universal language, and a way to connect with people; I can't live without it.
- What or who has been your greatest influence?
- Anime and movies about music, mostly.
- What are your goals for playing violin? short and long.
Short term? To get my part in FiddlermanCP2011 right, and Long term, to master Canon Rock.
- What type of violin training?
- 12 days of music theory and 4 months of....
- How do you warm up?
- With a slow piece like Ave Maria
- What is your favortie type of music?
- A mix of classical and modern, think Bond and Asteria, or F.U.S.E.
- What is your favorite piece of music? Why?
- I'd say, PV06 Rock Remix from the AngelBeats! Series. It reminds me of the freedom we have to express ourselves.
- What are your 2 favorite things to do other than playing violin?
- Modern Warfare, and Anime
- Do you come from a musical family? If so please tell us about them.
- Not really, my dad plays a little by ear(Guitar and Piano), my sister's into piano, and my older sister likes to sing.
- Are you a member of any orchestra?
- Used to be, I played at a Baptist church before I switched.
- Do you ever perform publicly?
- When I get a chance, yes.
- What do you work with?
Most Users Ever Online: 231
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 1
Newest Members:Thomaslom, Ronaldlow, 8686342, Jeffreymub, krystaljf4, randyya11
Administrators: Fiddlerman: 12125, KindaScratchy: 1677, BillyG: 1892