Please have a look at our Forum Rules. Lets keep this forum an enjoyable place to visit.
Just a short introduction though...
Another newbie is here -_-
Just starting to learn to play the violin since November 2012...
Thanks to this wonderful website! Really appreciate it! It helps me a lot...
An introduction about my violin too:
Model: Eurostring 100 (China-made?? I guess...)
Rosin: Paganini Finest-Solo Rosin in Cork Case
And... I don't know what else should i tell here... That's all...
@VinceXXX: Perhap's tell us your short term / long term intention's. Tell us what you have learned since November, maybe some song's, scale's, how about some previous musical background, etc.
And welcome to the forum.
Thanks for a warm welcome guys...
Well, I'm currently studying both Eta Cohen's and Suzuki's Violin Method. Both are still book 1. In a few weeks more I shall be on the 2nd Book for both Cohen's and Suzuki's. And I plan to go for Hans Sitt's 100 Etudes, Op. 32 Book 1.
Short term intention:
- Going to master the simple technique of bowing, basic fingering
- Understand the musical notes and terms.
- Be able to play etudes and other short pieces...
Long term intention:
- Doing performance? haha I plan to perform Elgar Violin Sonata in the future... Oh not to mention to play any other violin sonata and concertos...
- Getting Grade 8 of ABRSM.. Who knows... Lots of thing can be happened in the future!
- Helping others to learn to play violin
p/s: sorry for my English (I'm not a native English Speaker though)
Most Users Ever Online: 231
Currently Browsing this Page:
Kevin M.: 1969
Guest Posters: 2
Newest Members:maurazebra, Randallval, SportPortEkt, FrankWhons, alexandercz16, HenryCeafe
Administrators: Fiddlerman: 12490, KindaScratchy: 1691, BillyG: 2068