Please have a look at our Forum Rules. Lets keep this forum an enjoyable place to visit.
I purchased quite a few bows, because the price was right if I bought 36 by 6-7 different makers…all are new and straight as an arrow…I hand selected each one. I have sold them locally, to some of my advancing students, and within the States and abroad also. I think the farthest away was Sweden.
I have a few left and am selling them for $85.00 plus $9.50 for USPS priority shipping to the lower 48. Payment can be through paypal or by check. Although extremely well packed, insurance iwill be at your discretion for an additional $3.00 charge.
If interested I can forward photos and descriptions to you email@example.com
- VITTORE FERRA violin bow Weight: +/- 61 grams, balance point: 284 mm from the end button Mongolian horsehair, Fine abalone insert in button & under the frog. Dark mocha pernambuco stick, snake skin grip, Silver-Nickel mounted
- · J T LABERTE violin bow chocolate brown finest and very well seasoned Pernambuco ebony frog with double pearl eye with fine colorful Abalone inlay. Silver wire winding, lamb leather grip perfectly balanced, weight around 63.2 grams. octagonal stick , unbleached Mongolian horse hair
- · W. BARTUFF violin bow made with the finest and very well seasoned Pernambuco and pure ebony frog with double pearl eye with fine colorful Abalone inlay. Silver & Black winding, very fine leather grip (lamb leather). Extremely well balanced, weight around 61.7 grams, octagonal stick, unbleached Mongolian horse hair
- · St. CLEMENT violin bow selected octagonal stick from 20 years natural seasoned pernambuco wood. elegant abalone inlaid flower inlaid into ebony frog. Silver wire winding and silver mounted. Very good tension. Tension and flexibility – well-balanced stick, stiff and perfectly straight 61.5 grams
- · D. OTTO violin bow German design. finest Pernambuco and ebony frog with double pearl eye with fine Abalone shell inlay. Faux whalebone winding and fine leather grip. Very well balanced, weight around 61.7 grams. Mongolian horse hair
- · ULRICH ZEISS, violin bow Pernambuco and ebony froe; Abalone shell inlay and fine leather grip. Very well balanced, weight around 61nbgrams. Mongolian horse hair
Most Users Ever Online: 231
Currently Online: K_hand
Currently Browsing this Page:
Kevin M.: 1969
Guest Posters: 2
Newest Members:merleou11, LouiswaH, young0, JoCekSnow, patricafy69, DanteAdomo
Administrators: Fiddlerman: 12577, KindaScratchy: 1696, BillyG: 2142