Welcome to our forum. A Message To Our New and Prospective Members . Check out our Forum Rules. Lets keep this forum an enjoyable place to visit.

Check out our 2023 Group Christmas Project HERE

AAA
Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed Topic RSSsp_TopicIcon
Big 500
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
Oliver
NC

King
Regulars
July 25, 2011 - 7:40 am
Forum Posts: 2439
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Depending where you look, this should be my post #500 which I dedicate to Fiddlerman.  This forum has been really important and accounts for most of the way that I currently play rofl

And it is fascinating to have a glimpse into the Fort Lauderdale jet set scene drummer

On a serious note, I have to wonder about members who will some day rise to outstanding accomplishments after "getting their feet wet" here?

May the force be with y'all  wink

(I can't wait to find out what the prize is for 500 posts dancing

(I think I saw the new word "tenured" in my title(?)  Guess that means I can't be fired jimi-hendrix

When you come to a fork in the road, take it.

Fiddlerman
Fort Lauderdale
July 25, 2011 - 11:05 am
Forum Posts: 16430

WOW!!!! 500 posts. That's great!!!!

It wasn't that many months ago that just Oliver and I were here on a daily bases talking to ourselves about every imaginable violin and playing subject hoping others would feel it worth their time to write something here. A lot has happened since then and I am so happy with the progress.

Special thanks to Oliver and to everyone else helping this be a fun place to visit.

I'll give the prize some thought Oliver. Am still in Montana with very little internet.

cheerleadercheerleadercheerleadercheerleadercheerleader

"The richest person is not the one who has the most,
but the one who needs the least."

Pikachu
Pallet Town

Regular advisor
Members

Regulars
July 26, 2011 - 6:08 pm
Forum Posts: 154

Congrats! I remember when you hit 100. They grow up so fast! dancinbunnyviolin

Oliver
NC

King
Regulars
July 26, 2011 - 9:15 pm
Forum Posts: 2439

I never imagined that I had 500 things to say !

I don't know if you caught the remark but when I signed on I was member 32.  Fiddlerman said I was actually #2. He was #1 and the rest were friends who registered to fill the roster rofl

When you come to a fork in the road, take it.

Fiddlerman
Fort Lauderdale
July 27, 2011 - 10:52 am
Forum Posts: 16430

I'm not really sure I have that many friends that would bother registering here, lol. However, it was mostly Oliver and I talking to ourselves to make a lot of posts. Who wants to write and spend time on an empty forum right? So much has happened in such a short time and Oliver has always been there for me.

Thanks Olivercheerleadercheerleadercheerleadercheerleader

"The richest person is not the one who has the most,
but the one who needs the least."

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 696
Currently Online: Mouse, stringy
Guest(s) 76
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today None
Upcoming Shell, Squiryl, Schaick, GlassTownCur, mcassidy2004, Reptile Smile, MyMing, CarolineNH, JamesRSmithJr, SethroTull86
Top Posters:
ELCBK: 7833
ABitRusty: 3922
Mad_Wed: 2849
Barry: 2690
Fiddlestix: 2647
Oliver: 2439
Gordon Shumway: 2435
DanielB: 2379
Mark: 2155
damfino: 2113
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 3
Members: 31673
Moderators: 0
Admins: 7
Forum Stats:
Groups: 16
Forums: 82
Topics: 10606
Newest Members:
alicedcoz258, Dres pirate, tonyluo, Terrence Terry Ruddy, andrea924breaux, pybring, stive4545, kevin498, Fiddlerjones, FidgetFrog
Administrators: Fiddlerman: 16430, KindaScratchy: 1760, coolpinkone: 4180, BillyG: 3744, MrsFiddlerman: 2, Jimmie Bjorling: 0, Mouse: 5361