Check out the “Let it Snow” Xmas 2020 Group youtube project!”
I want to share what I think is how to play the basic melody of this bouncy Swedish dance tune that switches between major and minor!
Learned by listening to the group "Spælimenninir", video from Post No.63.
Thought I would post this here (Teaching Section) because so much traditional music is learned from watching someone else.
- I'm playing this to possibly help others who might be interested in this fun tune (please forgive imperfections from recordingitis - lol).
- Also hoping to find out if anyone has information to share on what might be more correct for this tune?
- Anyone know of sheet music for this?
- I'm treating this as 3 parts (aa, bb, cc, repeat).
- I have played around with ornamentation for this... but that's for a later date. (lol)
Give it a try?