You may have noticed a new look to the chat roll. Below are tips on how to use the new Chat Roll.
1. Members only can post in the chat. You must be logged in.
2. The Chat Roll text box is now on top.
3. You may click or touch the “submit” button or your return key to post your chat message. (New edit 3/4/2021)
4. Newer chat posts are now on top.
5. Each time you use the reply option, the person, whose chat post you are replying to, will get an EMAIL notification about a reply to the chat. If the member has left the forum and you are replying to that particular chat, they will know and be able to check it out when they log in again.
I have created a chart to show the key strokes needed to insert emojis into the new Chatroll software. Some will work in forum posts. The emoji code changes to the emoji after it is posted. I don't know if they all work in forum posts.
Originally your keyboard emojis did not work, now they do. (New edit 3/4/2021)
If anything about this changes, I will edit this post.