Check out the “Let it Snow” Xmas 2020 Group youtube project!”
New Chat Roll
You may have noticed a new look to the chat roll. Below are tips on how to use the new Chat Roll.
1. Members only can post in the chat. You must be logged in.
2. The Chat Roll text box is now on top.
3. You must click or touch the “submit” button to post your chat message. The carriage return no longer enters your text to the chat text box.
4. Each chat is in its own box. After each submit, a new box is created.
5. Newer chat posts are now on top.
6. I would suggest that you do not use then"reply" option in the chat roll. Each time you use it, the person, whose chat box you are replying to will, get an EMAIL notification about a reply to the chat. This is really something we are interested in. I am going to point this out to Fiddlerman, but I think he is aware of it after the chatting today. (Edited 1/25/2021)
I have created a chart to show the key strokes needed to insert emojis into the new Chatroll software. Some will work in forum posts. The emoji code changes to the emoji after it is posted. I don't know if they all work in forum posts. (NEW 1/26/2021)
If anything about this changes, I will edit this post.
Cello, Violin, and Viola Time!