Please VOTE for your favorite Christmas Project selection.
New Year's Day seemed a good day to look back on my 2020.
I started out the year with very little expectations, but thanks to this forum and you members who have interacted with me, that changed! You've all inspired me and inadvertently helped me through many painful days and sleepless nights.
My health has actually improved!
My pain is more tolerable, lungs are much better, sleeping some now and I starting to get around more with a walker. Credit goes to my family & friends, this forum & you members and my violin, "Mortimer"... maybe our cats, too. (lol)
Kevin got called to work so I have to wait until next week to have help recording me playing something - so for now, thought I'd share some other recent highlights of my year.
- 😊I played with a click track for the 1st time in the FM's GOT group project.
- 😊Learned Alto Clef and played the Viola part on my Violin in FM's Let It Snow group project.
- 😊Grandchild #7, "Ender" arrived a week before Halloween.
- 😊Xmas Day was grandchild #6, "Nyle's" 2nd birthday. It was special because his siblings took the initiative (on their own) to perform a birthday song ceremony for him... before I could grab my fiddle.(lol)
- 😊Kevin & I got married on December 30th. Quite a love story here - we were going to get married in 1979... anyway, did it now - mainly because of covid.
1.) Ender's 1st Xmas!
2.) Grandkid's singing on Xmas.
(removed video from google drive)
4.) Our wedding photo!
We'd gladly welcome any of you into our real home, not just a virtual one.
Best wishes to you all for 2021!
Dear Emily, it has been so great to meet you here! ❤️
I also love this post, what a great highlights of your year!
Let's make together next year also awesome. This is a great community, everyone is so friendly and supportive of each other. You are definitely an important part of it, thank you! ❤️
I'm thankful to hear your health is better,
your enthusiasm for anything fiddle is enjoyable to see in your posts,
thank you for sharing you love of fiddling so openly for all to see, grats on tieing the knot and I look forward to more adventures this year on the forum.
Master the Frog and you have mastered the bow.