Welcome to our forum. A Message To Our New and Prospective Members . Check out our Forum Rules. Lets keep this forum an enjoyable place to visit.

Check out our 2023 Group Christmas Project HERE

AAA
Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed Topic RSSsp_TopicIcon
FIDDLERSHOP LIVE THURSDAY 8/19/2021
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
Mouse
August 18, 2021 - 6:15 pm
Forum Posts: 5361
sp_UserOnlineSmall Online

I received the email from Fiddlershop announcing their next LIVE EVENT. This is the link in the email for their Facebook event, Thursday, Aug 19:

Fiddlershop Live

I don’t do Facebook, but I was able to watch the last one, so, even if you do not have a Facebook account and want to watch it, give it a try.

The Bumblebee Flies!

Please ignore any typos. My typing ability on a real typewriter did not transfer to these device key pads.

JohnG
Greater Chicagoland
Members

Regulars
August 19, 2021 - 4:22 pm
Forum Posts: 1591
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Link didn't take me to actual live video. Found on Facebook Live Watch.

The old curmudgeon!

Mouse
August 20, 2021 - 7:39 am

The link was just the link provided in the advisement email containing the info announcing it. I missed it, too. I was at PT. 

The Bumblebee Flies!

Please ignore any typos. My typing ability on a real typewriter did not transfer to these device key pads.

Mouse
August 20, 2021 - 7:45 am

Here is the link to the recorded version of the Fiddlershop Back to School Live Facebook. The items and prices are time sensitive and may not be in affect when you view this. I posted this because there is some very interesting violin information and great performances.

FIDDLERSHOP LIVE BACK TO SCHOOL EVENT 8/19/2021 (recorded)

If you do NOT have a Facebook account, go to the Fiddlershop Facebook page. Google Fiddlershop Facebook.  Scroll to find the 8-19-2021 Back to School event. If you start viewing it there, instead of the above link, you can view without a link. I can't do that link from that page, either, because it requests Facebook Login when it starts,

Unfortunately, even though I watched it without a Facebook account, the link I copied for it is requiring a Facebook login, so you can only view this if you have a Facebook account, if you use the link above. So, use the option in the above paragraph. It is worth it. Sorry.

The Bumblebee Flies!

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 696
Currently Online: wtw, Mouse
Guest(s) 73
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today None
Upcoming Shell, Squiryl, Schaick, GlassTownCur, mcassidy2004, Reptile Smile, MyMing, CarolineNH, JamesRSmithJr, SethroTull86
Top Posters:
ELCBK: 7831
ABitRusty: 3922
Mad_Wed: 2849
Barry: 2690
Fiddlestix: 2647
Oliver: 2439
Gordon Shumway: 2435
DanielB: 2379
Mark: 2155
damfino: 2113
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 3
Members: 31673
Moderators: 0
Admins: 7
Forum Stats:
Groups: 16
Forums: 82
Topics: 10606
Newest Members:
alicedcoz258, Dres pirate, tonyluo, Terrence Terry Ruddy, andrea924breaux, pybring, stive4545, kevin498, Fiddlerjones, FidgetFrog
Administrators: Fiddlerman: 16430, KindaScratchy: 1760, coolpinkone: 4180, BillyG: 3744, MrsFiddlerman: 2, Jimmie Bjorling: 0, Mouse: 5361