Welcome to our forum. A Message To Our New and Prospective Members . Check out our Forum Rules. Lets keep this forum an enjoyable place to visit.

Check out our 2023 Group Christmas Project HERE

AAA
Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed Topic RSSsp_TopicIcon
Brand new 2014 Fiddlerman Soloist Package For Sale
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
fiddlermansoloist

Members
April 24, 2015 - 12:55 pm
Forum Posts: 4
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I've run into some financial trouble and gotten laid off recently, so I have to put my brand new Soloist violin up for sale. I purchased it toward the end of November 2014 and have taken very good care of it. It's been handled very little and cased since I got it. I will include all original receipts and paperwork.

Package includes the following:

1 x Fiddlerman Soloist Violin (4/4)

2 x Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Bows (one has not even been rosined)

1 x Everest 4/4 Shoulder Rest 

1x Bottle of Anton Schuster Polish (unopened)

1x Bottle of Anton Schuster Cleaner (unopened)

2 x Fiddlerman Microfiber Cloths (one is lightly used and has some rosin dust)

1 x Bag of carrying straps for case

1x Bag of extra hardware for case

1x D'addario Kaplan Light Rosin (lightly used)

1 x Key for case lock

1 x Digital Hygrometer 

1 x Case (very nice, not sure of brand. Mike upgraded it for free when I bought the violin)

Everything retails for about $1500. I'd like to get about $1000, if possible. I'm flexible, but I think that's a pretty fair price.

It's an incredibly nice instrument and I really regret having to try to get rid of it, but that's life. Much as I hate dealing with them, I will probably put up an ebay listing at some point today or tomorrow.

Thanks for looking! 

http://i60.tinypic.com/2rhyavq.jpgImage Enlarger

coolpinkone
California, the place of my heart
April 25, 2015 - 1:39 pm
Forum Posts: 4180

I sorry about your situation that has lead to having to sell your beautiful violin and accessories.

Good luck and I hope you get as much worth out of it as possible and that someday soon you will be playing one like it or better.

Cheers.

Toni

Vibrato Desperato.... Desperately seeking vibrato

fiddlermansoloist

Members
April 25, 2015 - 7:12 pm
Forum Posts: 4

coolpinkone said
I sorry about your situation that has lead to having to sell your beautiful violin and accessories.

Good luck and I hope you get as much worth out of it as possible and that someday soon you will be playing one like it or better.

Cheers.

Toni

Thank you!

It is very unfortunate, but it's just stuff and it can be replaced. Some things in life take precedence over our hobbies, unfortunately. Regardless, I appreciate the kind words.

coolpinkone
California, the place of my heart
April 26, 2015 - 2:17 am
Forum Posts: 4180

You are welcome.

Trust me when I say I know what it's like to let beloved hobbies go away for life's necessities.

ciao.. Good luck

Vibrato Desperato.... Desperately seeking vibrato

SecondFiddle
Members
April 26, 2015 - 2:31 am
Forum Posts: 81

Wow, sorry to hear about that :(.  Unfortunately I know all about getting laid off too..  Hope you get back on your feet!  Keep focused on finding a job and you'll find one in no time!  And hope you get the best price for your fiddle. :)

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 696
Currently Online: Gordon Shumway, Strabo
Guest(s) 143
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today None
Upcoming Sofia Leo, TKDennis, FiddleDetroit, CookiesViolin, JPferrman, Designer 88, LyleA, Stephen, Dorque, Trisha, Elaisa, wonderputz, Gordon Shumway, dougga, Russionleo, JohnG
Top Posters:
ELCBK: 7761
ABitRusty: 3915
Mad_Wed: 2849
Barry: 2690
Fiddlestix: 2647
Oliver: 2439
Gordon Shumway: 2425
DanielB: 2379
Mark: 2149
damfino: 2113
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 3
Members: 31663
Moderators: 0
Admins: 7
Forum Stats:
Groups: 16
Forums: 81
Topics: 10590
Newest Members:
Adityaail, SoCal335, Jan Howard, edwardcheng, Oscar Stern, bryanhanson, bittruster, fiddlecastro, jackdaniel, romanmills08
Administrators: Fiddlerman: 16429, KindaScratchy: 1760, coolpinkone: 4180, BillyG: 3744, MrsFiddlerman: 2, Jimmie Bjorling: 0, Mouse: 5309