Welcome to Fiddlermans “Little Drummer Boy” Youtube Group Project!
The deadline for your submissions has been extended to Monday, December 16th, 2019 at which time I will begin mixing. I encourage all participants to learn several parts. If the timing of your submission does not correspond with the playback file it will not be used. All submissions should be converted to MP4 (MPEG-4) with a minimum resolution of 640 x 480. No audio only submissions.
Please consider dressing the part if possible. Christmas decorated backgrounds are encouraged. This will make for a much more interesting video for us to share.
Visit this forum link to participate in the discussion of this project.
Please download the playback file to your computer, phone, MP3 player or similar for use during your recording. Any video submission recorded without the use of the playback file “in ear” (preferably using a headphone jack) will not be used. I cannot match all the parts unless you are hearing the playback file while recording.
The playback file should be used in-ear only, should not be audible on your recorded submission.
Send the MP4/MPEG-4 preferred video file to email@example.com via wetransfer.com, dropbox, Google Drive, sprend.com or similar. Do not email the files as they are too large)
Please spread the word. The more the merrier.
To save the playback files, either right click on the link or control click with Mac and save the file onto your computer or appropriate playback device.
- Little Drummer Boy – Score
- Little Drummer Boy – Violin 1
- Little Drummer Boy – Violin 2
- Little Drummer Boy – Violin 3
- Little Drummer Boy – Violin 4
- Little Drummer Boy – Viola 1
- Little Drummer Boy – Viola 2
- Little Drummer Boy – Viola 3
- Little Drummer Boy – Viola 4
- Little Drummer Boy – Click Track With All String Parts
- Little Drummer Boy – Click Track With Violin 1 Only
- Little Drummer Boy – Click Track With Violin 2 Only
- Little Drummer Boy – Click Track With Violin 3 Only
- Little Drummer Boy – Click Track With Violin 4 Only
– To be used when recording. In ear only. Please use headphones or earphones.
See previous projects: